Demystifying the pelvic floorWe want to myth bust the pelvic floor musculature and provide you with the support, knowledge and encouragement you need to make incremental positive improvement. It is commonly misunderstood, under-diagnosed or misdiagnosed. Exercising the pelvic musculature can help you combat common complaints such as:
- Urinary incontinence
- Fecal (bowel) incontinence
- Feelings of heaviness in the pelvis
- Bladder, bowel or vaginal prolapse
- Lack of stimulation during love making
Did you know that you can not only have a weak pelvic floor, but a tight pelvic floor?
Are you weak or tight?Did you know that you can not only have a weak pelvic floor, but a tight pelvic floor.
- Leaking urine (bladder incontinence) or faeces (bowel incontinence) when coughing, sneezing, laughing or exercising.
- Urgency to reach the toilet or failing to reach it in time.
- Inability to hold in wind from anus or vagina when bending or lifting
- Reduced sensation of the vagina
- Tampons that move or fall out
- Distress from going to the toilet
- Inability to fully empty the bladder or bowel
- Recurrent urinary tract infection
- Painful intercourse and an inability to relax to allow for increased comfort
- Pelvic pain
- Lower back pain
- Pain during urination
I laughed so hard, the tears ran down my leg!
What is Laugh No Leaks?
A fresh approach— More than just exerciseOn a countless number of occasions, women and men have described how pelvic floor exercises haven’t worked for them and that they have given up on finding a solution. The great news is that the vast majority of people experiencing problems with their pelvic floor can improve with the right professional advice and training. In most instances surgery, pessaries or other invasive treatment is not required. Integrating a holistic mind and body approach, education, exercise and nutrition combined can provide a pathway to improved outcomes, less symptoms and a better quality of life.
Lifelong success strategyNot like any other online program, learn the skills and strategy of how to use your pelvic floor once and you will have the knowledge for life.
Comfort, ease, safetyLearn and implement the training in the security and comfort of your own home. We will provide you with videos, live Q and A sessions and self assessment tools to monitor your progress.
1000’s of happy peopleJoin the tribe, collectively our team have worked with 1000’s of people experiencing issues just like you.